Report it

Gloucestershire County Council deal with  problems with roads, footpaths, verges and streetlighting. Report any issues using their ONLINE FORMS or by phone on 08000 514514

Stroud District Council deal with refuse collection, public bins, dog fouling (and much more).  You can report problems to them  ONLINE or by Phone

Power cuts:  105 is the new number to call (on mobile or landline) no matter who you supplier happens to be.

If the power has gone off on your street you can enquire through the WPD website for progress on repairs

Be prepared for a power cut with these Top Tips

Police, Crime and Neighbourhood Warden
For non-emergency police matters, please call 101.  In an emergency call 999.

Crimestoppers 0800 555111

Neighbourhood Warden 07753 725185

Road Safety Community Hub is the main point of contact for residents to report any concerns about road safety

Water problems – (leakage, supply) report to Severn Trent Online or by phone on 0800 783 4444 (emergencies)