Report It

A list of useful links and numbers for the parish. 


Gloucestershire County Council report it page
For problems with roads, footpaths, verges and streetlighting. 

Stroud District Council report it page 
For problems with refuse collection, public bins, dog fouling and much more. 

Western Power Website
If power has gone off on your street use the link above or phone 105. 

Road Safety Community Hub Website
For any concerns about road safety and to report any issues, please use the link. 

Severn Trent Water Website
For water leakage and supply, use the link or ring 0800 7834444 (emergencies).

Phone Numbers

Police For non-emergencies, please call 101. In an emergency call 999.

Crimestoppers 0800 555111

Neighbourhood Warden 07876405833

Stroud Police Station 01453 753510

Adult Safeguarding Helpdesk 01452 426868

Child Safeguarding Helpdesk 01452 426565

Gloucestershire Fire Safe & Well Team 0800 1804140

Gloucestershire County Council 08000 514514